Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Adsense PIN


I finally received my Google Adsense PIN yesterday. After like 2 weeks of showing Google Public Service Ads. lol

Well, I only have some $20+ on my account but with my new sites, I am expecting to have some increase. hehe. Hopefully...

Some simple tips to increase Adsense earnings:

1. Write quality content.

2. Blend colors.

3. If you can integrate your ads within your content, it would be great. (I don't know how to do this. lol)

4. Join some sites that share Adsense revenue. Here's some:

* YouSayToo.com - Revenue Sharing Community
* PrintNPost.com - Get Paid To Blog
* Internet Markeing Forum - If you're an Internet Marketer, you should join this.
* Bloggeries Forum - Tools For The Blogosphere

5. Don't just make niche blogs because they have high PPC bids. Some do this. This is great if you know how to drive more traffic to that blog or site.

So there. Hopefully, I can get my first check from Adsense very soon. lol


0 comments: