Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MasterListBuilder.PH

Hi guys!

Well, I've been pretty slack in updating my blogs lately. Sometimes, I get lazy to write something. Forgive me for that. lol. Even my personal blog is not recently updated.

I am currently in Joel Christopher's Apprentice Program for Filipinos. It's keeping me a bit busy lately. I'm lucky and blessed enough to be there. At first, I didn't know him, until one of my school friend told be about him. So yeah, I Googled him and found out that he is the Master List Builder. The amazing part of it is that he is a Filipino, and a Thomasian. A Thomasian is what you call to the students of the University of Sto. Tomas. And for your information, I used to go there, my mom too. XD

Anyways, I am inviting the Filipinos out there to his Internet Marketing Seminar on February 14th, 2009 at the UST Auditorium. I know, I know, it's Valentine's Day. Would you pass this opportunity of learning how to make money online from home for a date? I mean, come on, it's until 5pm anyways. haha. If I were just in the Philippines, I would really go there! Who knows, maybe next Valentine's Day, you will celebrate it in your dream place with your loved one. Why? Because you will learn from the seminar how to make at least $1000 up to $5,000 a month (or even more) from home, on the internet! XD

Why go?

Joel Christopher charges people around $12,000 for his coaching program. He's got testimonials from Armand Morin, Mike Filsaime, Tom Beal, Terry Dean, Joe Vitale, Ian Del Carmen, Ted Nicholas, Ryan Deiss, Eric Rockefeller, and so much more! You can check out http://mlb.ph.


Now, don't be shocked with the price on the ticket. Yes, it's $1,000 if you buy on the seminar date. But if you buy before December 31st, it's only P5,000! On January 1-31, it's gonna be P7,000 and on February 1-13, it's P10,000. So, don't wait til Valentine's Day comes! For ticket info, please email me at mlbapp.feiyie@gmail.com. Reserve your spot now and save big!

Visit now for more information:
http://mlb.ph

0 comments: