Sunday, February 8, 2009

Make Money While You Sleep

One of the reasons why I love internet marketing is the fact that you can actually make money while you sleep. Because of all the types of automation, making money online is absolutely hands-free when you know it and literally make money while you sleep.

I'll keep this short.

Well, I just turned 20 years old yesterday, Feb 7th. When I opened my email this morning, 5 people sent me $5 each by being a member of Birthday Bonus Club. So that made me $25. I know this is just small compare to other people there. haha. But I just want you guys to know that BBC if for r-e-a-l. And it's very cool! haha. For the people who sent me $5, thanks to you guys... XD

So, what I did with this money is I invested $3 to WorkFor3Dollars. I've been seeing this site before but I couldn't join because I don't have funds on my AlertPay yet. Well, I can see that this site doing good. I heard a lot of good feedbacks and well, they do have an amazing and easy matrix system. It is also a List Builder, that means I can contact my downline.

So yeah, I am so gonna work hard on planning and implementing my marketing strategies. I might lay low for a while and read my ebooks for some advance information. But one thing is for sure, I will pursue this internet marketing career! haha.

Toodles,

Feiyie
Fei Anne Adricula

FYI Marketing

M: +679 971 7731
E: feiyie.biz@gmail.com
W: http://fyimarketing.co.cc
Chat: Skype: feiyie07
Contact Me: TwitterStumbleUponYoutubeFriendfeedBloggerMyBlogLog



-------------

Check this out:

Make $2,566,863.30 just by refering 3 people!

As a WorkFor3Dollars Club member you will have your own referral URL instantly, Access to $1000+ worth of Digital Products, Create your own Contact List and the benefits to earn $2,566,863.30 !!!

Life Time Club Membership fee: $3.00 Only !

WorkFor3Dollars Member Benefits :




0 comments: